Monday, September 28, 2009

Loser Brian is wearing my Panties! Call Princess Elizabeth for panty phone sex at 1-877-550-7735

Loser Brian, I am training him, he is wearing pink panties for Princess Elizabeth today! They are sticking out! ~Giggles~ Pink silky boyshorts! He has them on real tight, so his clitty stick is pinned down! He can't get fully erect cause it's pinned down. Makes it look more like mine. It looks like a girl's pussy, flat and tucked, it can't get loose!

I love that!He is a good loser! Getting hard is good, to show he is aroused, but cumming is bad for him! He likes it when his panties stay flat! I love that. I just gave him, 10 worship strokes today at work. WORSHIP Strokes! For the Princess. Thank you Princess, for each stroke.
Then... 100x - needs to write 100 times I love Princess Elizabeth. Princess ownes me - 25 times. Cumming is bad for me 25 x.

I like when he worships PRINCESS ELIZABETH out loud! I have him saying One hundred times out loud Princess Elizabeth Own's me.... I own him, I am going to make him weaker, and weaker, and he is my twitter friend! He follows Princess Elizabeth. I will fuck him over and make weaker and weaker, and more submissive. No cumming for him. EVER! I am going to brainwash him. I ride my bike, and then say... "wanna wear my panties?"

I will have sex with a real man, and wear my pink panties, then say "Loser, wear these and lick them!" He has a little clitty, I won't have sex with him, he has a small dick, I make fun of IT! He is more submissive to me. I need to use him, and he needs to be used!

A weak willed wimp! “I am a weak-willed Wimp!” write it 25 times. He now loves the number 25! My brainwashing is working already. I love that he loves the number. Special number for MY LOSER!

Then for one hour tonight! 5 strokes per 15 minutes for one hour, saying 1 Love Princess Elizabeth. Loser Brian has a list, if he loses it, and someone find's it, they will be brainwashed too! That is funny! Has to be kept in a state of excitement, Cumming is bad for him! I will brainwash him more on Twitter!

Call Princess Elizabeth for your phone sex at 1-877-550-7735
I will use you and make you WEAK FOR ME!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Princess for posting all about the humiliating and arousing and brainwashing things from our call! i Love You! after these last assignments i have eve more papers, filled out with all the sayings You have had me write, all stuffed in a notebook, page after page, and it was so windy today, if i drop it, they would fly down the street and scatter and a bunch of people would get brainwashed, reading "I Love Princess Elizabeth" 100's of times. It's so funny!

    i Love the thoughts of You letting me wear Your panties after Your bike ride, or after You have sex with a real man and his cum leaks into the panties, and then i would be wearing panties with cum, but it wouldn't be my cum, because Princess doesn't allow me to cum, because cumming is bad for me! The thought makes my clitty hard, as it strains against my panties, tucked between my legs - i like to keep it there so my panties stay flat - it makes me feel more like a girl to have panties with a smooth front.

    Thanks Princess, I Love You!

    ReplyDelete