Friday, September 25, 2009

Fucked over My loser Brian today! Call Princess Elizabeth for loser phone sex at 1-877-550-7735

Today I had my chance to further brainwash, my new loser! I own and control brian and his clitty stick. He is becoming weak, just like I like it! More weak each time we speak. I am going to make him start repeating thing's out loud. I think he should start by saying, Princess Elizabeth is making me weaker, each time we speak! I think at least 100 times. He can use a pad, and make a crosshatch every time he says the phrase. I will continue to give My loser oral exercise's and weaken him more. I want him to make sure, if he is not wearing his panties to have them in his pocket, and rub them as he says that. Loser should think that he has my panties in his pocket.

The beauty of this is... the panties would remind him, that they belong to Perfect Princess, that I am making him weaker, and that he has not choice but to serve me, since I own him. I will fuck him over more, as he rubs MY panties. Hahahah! I wish you could all hear me laugh now! I will be talking to my loser soon, as I plan on more serious fucking over! You can count on that~

Princess Elizabeth xoxo's

1 comment:

  1. Dear Princess,
    thank You for the assignment, thank You for taking the time to think up things for me to do to make me ever more weaker and weaker for You. i absolutely Loved the oral exercise You gave me, saying 100 times 'Princess Elizabeth is making me weaker every time we speak', while rubbing a pair of panties in my pocket and marking the number using hatchmarks, just like You said. after i finished the hundred, after i just kept reaching into my pocket and saying it another dozen times or so, several times, just because it felt good to do so, both because i was carrying out an assignment that You gave me, which i Love to do, and because everytime i thought of Your panties in my pocket it just made me smile...

    You are diabolical, in a truly good way; You know how to cut to my core and truly mindfuck me and make me weaker for You. i Love thinking about Your panties in my pocket, fantasizing several scenarios, all of which make me smile, about what you might have been doing when You were last wearing the Panties. i think about You all the time, as it is, but it is even better to imagine carrying Your panties around in my pocket, which does indeed make me weaker and weaker for You.

    i can hardly wait to call You again. i want Your brainwashing and mindfucking, i want You to weaken my will ever still, i want to be Your loser, Your sissy, Your bitch boy, Your cuckold; me and my clitty stick are playdough in Your hands. i Worship You, and Love You.
    Thank You Princess!
    Worshipfully,
    Your loser brian

    ReplyDelete