Thursday, April 15, 2010

Springtime for little dick loser's - phone sex with Princess Elizabeth 1-877-550-7735


It’s SPRINGTIME Losers!
Spring is the theme for this little blog-tease, think your little loser brain can follow along? It’s ok if you want to stroke your dumbstick while you read this and look at my pictures.
Just remember
You Are NOT Allowed To Cum Without My PERMISSION!
Let’s simplify things even more, ok loser?
You Are NOT Allowed To Cum!
Got it loser?
Spring is in the air as birds and bees
and every animal except for you
losers
is getting it on!
Girls are out wearing less and getting tan and looking hot. Making losers like you horny and weak.
But you know all about that don’t you loser? Since LOOKING is all you ever get to do! Hahahahaha!
Looking and jacking off!
But Princess Elizabeth OWNS you now,
so that is going to have to change!
You have my permission to beat your pathetic meat,
you are just
NOT allowed to cum.
I’ll tell you a little secret, ...
(I want you to stroke it,)
after all, the hornier you get the more submissive you get!
The more submissive you get the more stupid and weak you get.
Princess likes her losers to be stupid and weak!
You will obey me, and hold it in for me won’t you?
Good Loser!
When you don’t cum, you will be much more likely to SPRING a little stiffy for me, right?
So when your little dick gets all hard, that is when you should get your credit cards out and CALL ME!
Princess wants to take advantage of You!
- Princess Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. yes you are right!!you deserve to take advantage from me!!your loser!your sucker that deserve humiliation from you!!I am not a realy men!you deserve to be spoiled,you are superior and losers like me must give you their money for you can be happy!!

    ReplyDelete