Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Princess used a new loser just now! 1-877-550-7735 for your sissy phone sex



Hahaha, loser's are so much fun to use. I am getting new panties, and shoes from loser new guy that just called me. I am good at using loser's. I use my perfect Princess way's. Loser's love having phone sex with ME. I use little dick loser's, who like sph, small penis humiliation, just for MY amusement!


I had this loser, taking pic's of his little dick, which I immediately emailed to all my girlfriend's. It is so funny, so small, he also adopted my cell phone bill. I will have money each month from him to pay it. I also fucked over, and re- brain washed, my never to let cum slut, Jeffie the Loser, I am going to do it more later?

Why?

Because I like to! He is way funny, He LOVE's me, he is so pathetic, and I use him ALL THE TIME!

Princess Elizabeth call me for your loser, pathetic little dick phone sex, I will fuck you over, brain wash you and own your loser ass! 1-877-550-7735

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was pretty much a regular guy when I first started calling Princess Elizabeth. Sure, I like mean, dominant women. Of course the hotter that they are the more mean they can be!
    Well one of the things that first attracted me to Princess Elizabeth was how my heart raced when I read her scary words while looking at her sweet, sexy pictures. Plus I got super turned-on obviously. So after a long time of checking out her page and getting all stupid and excited over her I eventually started calling her.
    One of the scary and sexy things that she said to me one time was that she was going to make me even more of a loser than I already was.
    Well guess what?
    She really did!
    Princess Elizabeth made me buy many pairs of panties, she then made me wear them.
    And now when she has me in panties and I am blue-balled and denied, and she calls me “loser” it is like a drug that I can not get enough of.
    And I am addicted to her laughing at me, and the sound of her voice when she says mean things and calls me a “loser.”
    So now I am denied all the time,
    I wear panties at night,
    I vote for Princess Elizabeth at Phone Sex Central as much as possible,
    and so I cannot just play at being a loser when I feel like it,
    for now I am truly and completely Princess Elizabeth’s loser!

    ReplyDelete