Thursday, September 24, 2009

Princess is ready to play today! 1-877-550-7735 for your sissy phone sex

Princess Elizabeth is in very good mood. I had a sniffle, and Princess could not talk, as she did not want her voice to sound scratchy, As she is Perfect. I am the Perfect Princess! I am planning on using loser's and little dick's today. I feel like laughing and having fun at their expense.

If you are a little dick loser, be sure to get your tape measure out, so that I can know the exact size of your little dick! I like to know the size so I can laugh. We can count some stroke's according to the size. That would be way fun!

I like panty boy's, that steal panties, buy panties, or sniff panties. You can never have enough panties!

I will be around today for Princess Phone Sex, if you need me to remind you... no cumming for you! Orgasm denial phone sex, can be very rewarding. I am told if you don't cum, it makes you like high on endorphin's. Loser's try it. Why? Because I said so!

Princess Elizabeth at 1-877-550-7735 for your phone sex with ME~

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting, Princess - reading Your latest blog post always makes me stiff with precum leaking out of my little clitty-cock making my panties wet for You. not cumming for You certainly makes me feel high - now i know why.

    Love,
    Your little dick/panty-boy/brainwashed loser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was pretty much a regular guy when I first started calling Princess Elizabeth. Sure, I like mean, dominant women. Of course the hotter that they are the more mean they can be!
    Well one of the things that first attracted me to Princess Elizabeth was how my heart raced when I read her scary words while looking at her sweet, sexy pictures. Plus I got super turned-on obviously. So after a long time of checking out her page and getting all stupid and excited over her I eventually started calling her.
    One of the scary and sexy things that she said to me one time was that she was going to make me even more of a loser than I already was.
    Well guess what?
    She really did!
    Princess Elizabeth made me buy many pairs of panties, she then made me wear them.
    And now when she has me in panties and I am blue-balled and denied, and she calls me “loser” it is like a drug that I can not get enough of.
    And I am addicted to her laughing at me, and the sound of her voice when she says mean things and calls me a “loser.”
    So now I am denied all the time,
    I wear panties at night,
    I vote for Princess Elizabeth at Phone Sex Central as much as possible,
    and so I cannot just play at being a loser when I feel like it,
    for now I am truly and completely Princess Elizabeth’s loser!

    ReplyDelete